Monday, November 23, 2015

An Expert on your field


Resultado de imagen para gilberto aranda

Hi, today i am going to talk about an expert, but he don't implicate with my field. I want to talk about him because I have the opportunity of making a investigation work the last year and  he helped me a lot with the topic. 
His name is Gilberto Aranda, I don't know about his personal life, but I contact him because I see his resume and I realized that he has studied a lot about social conflicts in the world and Latin America. In that moment I needed an expert in Venezuela and searching, I found him. 

Gilberto is Doctor in Latin American Studies and he works in the Institute of International Studies, University of Chile. He has published three books and six articles, they have relation with Latin America. 
I like this expert, because I consider that is a modest person. He took in a school about the conflict that Venezuela lives, when he has stay in TV and different countries giving interviews. I think that Gilberto is a learned person and I admire him.    


3 comments: