Monday, November 30, 2015

The best concert I've seen



  I always go to different concerts, especially chilean music concerts, but the best of them was the anniversary of Fonda Permanente. This place is known by its music, where there are a lot of chilean artists. Well, in January of 2015 they turned seven years and invited to twenty bands approximately. This concert was in Recoleta commune, that is two hours far to my home.
In these occasion I went with my best friend, because she likes the same music that me. The concert began at 4 pm o' clock and finished at 5 am o' clock. There were three stages with different bands playing at the same time. In the place also there were stands with food and different drinks, I drunk "terremoto". 

It is my best concert because I liked all the bands, the atmosphere was very nice, I danced with my friend and many people all the afternoon and night. I love the "pachanga" and this place was perfect for enjoying. I was 13 hours singing and dancing the music that I always listen. In January I' ll go again with more friends. 
 





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I also went to this concert, monumental event and hangover.

    ReplyDelete