Monday, November 16, 2015

My favorite Movie



Good afternoon! Today I have to talk about my favorite movie , but it is really difficult because one of my favorite hobbies is watching movies. 
Well, in this case I chose the movie "Interstellar". In the cast there are noted actors like Anne Hathaway, Bill Irwin, Jessica Chastain, Mackenzie Foy, Matthew McConaughey and Michael Caine.
This movie is in the category of science fiction and was released on 2014. It relates the time when the life on Earth was coming to an end, and a team of explorers have to do the most important mission of human history; traveling beyond this galaxy to discover if the humanity has a future among the stars. 
The story takes place in a farm of United States, where the protagonists live. In it there is an agricultural crisis product of a crop plague. 
I like this movie, because it mixes all the emotions that the human can feel.I like the music, the way of showing us that we are insignificant in all the universe and the human relations in a world that is ending. 
My favorite part is when the explorers arrive to a new galaxy, the place is beautiful and takes unknown forms. 
I wouldn't change anything in this movie, because I think that it is perfect and It has beautiful details. 

4 comments: