Monday, November 2, 2015

My favorite photograph



Hi again!. The photograph was taken by my mom the summer holidays on 2003 or 2004, when I had around six or seven years old. It shows to my father and I riding a white horse in a place called "Los queƱes", located in the seventh region of Maule. 
I like this photograph, because my father and I have a very good relation, always we have a theme of conversation and our personalities are similar. Then this photo shows my childhood with the man who has learned me about the life. Also we were in the south and always I have liked the  nature, the trees, animals and walk in the forests. 
I think that the photo is a reflection of some important things of my life, my father, nature and my childhood. These vacations were so beautiful and entertaining. 






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment